- Two Rooms in the First Floor have wooden flooring, wooden ceiling, with common deck space
- Three Rooms in the Ground Floor have wooden flooring, private balcony
- Three rooms are facing cardamom plantation
- Each room have Twin/Double bed, wooden wardrobe, designed dining table, reading table, designed coffee table, and luggage stand
- Open Deck space under the pergola in the upstairs with chairs and table for reading, relaxing and dining
- Breakfast provided within tariff, lunch and supper additional
- Attached bath room and 24 hour hot water
- Each rooms have TV with Satellite cable
- Open Hut Restaurant (12 pax can sit together )
- Safety Locker Facility in common Area
- Free Car Parking
- Sightseeing cab facility is arranged
- Non A/C, heater provided when necessary
- Doctor on call
- STD facility
- Pick up can be arranged from the airport, railway stations and Munnar town
If you want to add a zesty twist to your vacation, make your own barbeque. Barbequing is a wonderful way to entertain, the hiss of cooking in the background, merging with bubble of conversation. Barbecue-grill and Coal will be arranged on request.
There are rare wild birds with colourful plumage that sing sonorously, all around the premises. Bird watchers can spend hours on end watching the winged surprises all around them. The balconies are good vantage points to observe the birds on trees at eye level. Malabar whistling Thrush, Gray and White-browned wagtail, Red whisked bulbul, Koel, Woodpecker, Parrots, Long Tailed Shrikes, jungle mayna,black and orange flycatcher, grey headed flycatcher etc., are commonly sighted.
Trek short or long distances to scenic spots where you can spend hours enjoying the panorama, cycling at your leisure and pleasure. A great way to enjoy the landscape is to take a walk through the famed tea gardens of Munnar or along the evergreen trees under the shade of which the cardamom is cultivated. Infinite numbers of gorgeous vistas mean plenty of picnic spot waiting to be discovered.. Hamper pack meals and campfire at the end of the day will take away years off your age. Experienced guides and instructors will be there to help you on request.